The Holy Land with Fr. Richard Barclift
Holy Land Pilgrimage April 7 – 18, 2013
Optional Jordan Extension April 18 – 22, 2013
Due to unforeseen medical reasons, Fr. Jim DeBisshop will be unable to travel to the holy land with us. Please join Bonnie, Diane & Fr. Richard Barclift on Blue Horizon’s 2013 Pilgrimage to the Holy Land. Walk the paths of Jesus visiting the ancient sites of the Bible including Bethlehem, Nazareth, Caesarea & the ruins of Jericho.
Explore the Holy city of Jerusalem, stand at the Western (Wailing) Wall. Visit the Church of the Nativity and the Mount of Olives. Enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, float in the tranquil healing waters of the Dead Sea, ascend the ancient walls of Masada and much more! A pilgrimage to Israel is a life-changing experience! You will never be the same.
Features included in this special customized tour:
- Hotels, Four-Star including a Kibbutz Lodge stay
- Blue Horizon Escorts – Bonnie Newman & Diane Gelaude
- Catholic Priest throughout – Fr. Richard Barclift
- Bible Study materials and map
- Daily Mass & special biblical reflections
- Licensed Israel Guide (Zack Shavin) & Driver
- Entrance fees to all sites on tour program
- Full Israeli breakfasts & dinners daily
- St. Peter Fish lunch included (optional entrée)
- Biblical Passover lunchBoat Cruise on the Sea of Galilee
- Taxi Drive to the top of Mt Tabor (Transfiguration)
- Private air-conditioned motor coach
- Home hospitality visit with a local Israeli family
Land Price $2,495 per person (dbl occ)
Plus Air & Insurance (single supplement $1,200)
Optional 4 Day Jordan Extension $995pp
Space Limited! $350 deposit plus insurance required to hold your spot!
For our day by day itinerary & reservations contact Bonnie (309) 737-0059 or Diane (800) 939-4334